The easiest, creamiest, most satisfying nut milk ever! Once you try it you’ll question WHY it took you so long to make it, and you’ll likely never buy nut milk again!
- 3 Cups raw cashews
- 5 Dates
- 1 Tbsp each of nutmeg and cinnamon
- Cold water
- Soak cashews overnight (or, if you’re busy like me, for 3 days or so :/)
- Drain cashews and add to food processor or high-speed blender
- Add dates, cinnamon, and nutmeg to blender, along with 1 cup water to start. Blend well. Add more water to get the consistency desired.
- Add more dates/spices to your desired flavor. I found it to be just sweet enough as is!
I used 2 cups in this recipe and it was just a bit too watery for me. I also blended just until creamy, but with small chunks. I know it sounds weird – but Scout Coffee here locally does it with their almond milk and I found it to be so yummy!
Stores well in the fridge for up to 5-6 days.